Development Life Skills
Whitstar Care supports you in developing life skills to help you live an independent lifestyle. Our constant training helps you to live as independently as possible through the development of skills such as communication, problem-solving, social activities, daily activities, critical thinking, and many more. Now you can learn the skills to face life challenges through Whitestar Care development life skill programs.
Our Program Includes:
- Personal presentation, grooming, and interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Manage your personal finance, paying bills.
- Assist you with numeracy and literacy
- Constant training and support to maintain your accommodation
- Improving family relationships
- Helping you with employment prospects
Helping you to communicate with government authorities